Murder on Tyneside

Read Freely has dedicated a page to Murder on Tyneside.

Saturday 29 July 2017

Short and Sweet!

This really is very short and sweet today, but I only received this info late last night!
You will recall that Murder on Tyneside was voted July Book of the Month in a competition run by Read Freely.

They have now read the book and have sent out a newsletter showing their wonderful review.
I simply had to share this news with you all, as I am so delighted. If you would like to read the review for yourself, then follow the link to the newsletter. Read Freely

A big thank you to everyone who voted for Murder on Tyneside.

Cheers!!

I am not sure why my post is so stretched out this time, but I'm sure there must be a reason somewhere down the line 😅😅

A Very Big Chink! Chink!

No comments:

Post a Comment